Solar Moratorium Vote
Tuesday, January 25th, 7 pm
Center Lovell Firehouse
A large turnout is expected for the Solar Moratorium Vote on Tuesday, January 25th, at the Center Lovell Firehouse on Tuesday. It is important that all voters are aware of the following expectations:
- Be respectful of your fellow Lovell residents.
- Prior to entering the building, your temperature will be taken and recorded. Please arrive early as it is likely there will be a long line.
- Masks are required and must be worn properly at all times with both mouth and nose covered.
- Each voter’s eligibility will be confirmed using the Registered Voter list. You will receive a colored slip identifying you as a registered voter. This card will also serve as your voting ballot.
- If you are not a registered voter and wish to vote on Tuesday, you may register before Tuesday at the Lovell Town Office.
- To register on Tuesday evening, please review the attached 'Maine Voting Residence Fact Sheet' (click link) for items that you will need to bring with you on Tuesday.
- Voting will be done by written ballot.
- No absentee ballots are permitted.